A well-established PR company based in Buckinghamshire, leaders in the technology sector. A truly innovative PR company offering a progressive career opportunity and a ton of job perks. As an experienced account executive, you will be working across a variety of accounts, helping clients by managing their campaigns.
As Account Executive, you will be 100% focused on generating vertical trade, horizontal computing and business and national level Press Coverage for our clients.
On a day-to-day basis, this will include:-
- ● Reading the Press – hard copy, online and social media – monitoring trends / hot topics and
identifying articles to which our clients can respond.
- ● Calling the Press to identify and action opportunities to comment on behalf of our clients
and pitch in potential topics for articles
- ● Building relationships with key journalists on behalf of both the company and its clients – both
through telephone and face-to-face meetings
- ● Maintaining social media feeds for the company and its clients
In addition, a significant part of your role will be to master the writing of news stories and press releases, to manage the approval of those articles with our clients and their customers, review and place case studies and opinion / by-lined articles on behalf of our clients.
You will also be responsible for managing the preparation and presentation of Press Coverage to our clients.
You will work alongside a team of other Account Executives and Account Directors who will form the primary day-to-day contact points for your clients. Initially, you will have a limited client-facing role, mainly relating to specific Press opportunities, regular client meetings and you will have primary responsibility for expediting the reporting to our clients. Your client-facing role will increase over time to include other project-specific responsibilities.
Upto £23000 per annum + Rewards
- ● ’38’ days holiday!
- ● Personal Training Budget
- ● Community Support
- ● Career Sabbaticals after 1 year
- ● Flexible Working
- ● Rewarded referrals
- ● Social and Adventures
- – From trips to New York to Segway racing, the team benefit from quarterly socials.
- ● Pension and generous sick pay.
Transport and a full driving licence is essential for this role due to its location.
Job Ref: 20224