A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an international, progressive company with offices in Leicestershire, New York, Hong Kong, China, and Japan. The company is a leading international design and display company specialising in the watch, jewellery sector. With over 20 years in the industry, they are dedicated to creating branded displays, shop-in-shop interiors, exhibition spaces and display accessories for a wide range of international clients. Their dedicated creative studio in Leicestershire is expanding and we are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Senior 3D Creative Designer to join the established team.
- – Create new and unique concepts and express creativity via hand sketching through to full
presentation CAD renders.
- – Ability to research and gather insights needed to guide design.
- – Confident and professional in liaising with clients and suppliers.
- – Excellent communication skills both visually and verbally.
- – Some familiarity with materials, finishes and processes suitable for retail and POS.
- – Accustomed to a fast-paced design studio and have the ability to juggle multiple projects
and work well under tight deadlines.
- – An exceptional eye for detail.
- – Comfortable working as part of a close-knit team as well as on your own initiative.
- – Keen to develop your skills and share your knowledge.
Skills and Experience
- – Educated to degree level.
- – Experience of working in a studio environment (preferably within retail design).
- – Proficient in 3D Max and Vray is essential.
- – Strong working knowledge of the Adobe creative suite.
Hours and Salary
- – 9.00am to 5.00pm
- – £40000 to £50000 depending on experience.
Job Ref: 20226