A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an international design consultancy who specialise in the museum and heritage sector across the globe. The Designer will provide creative support within a busy design studio creating design material, presentation materials, new business documents.
Reporting to Project Leads, the Designer will be supported by his/her Line Manager. The Designer will
be required to work with colleagues from 3D, 2D, Interpretation and Project Management.
- – Communicate creativity through sketches, creative software and modelling packages
(Sketch-up, 3D Studio Max)
- – Create PowerPoint presentations
- – Work within a creative team to ensure that the highest presentation standards are met
- – Contribute ideas and design direction to the overall brief
- – Where appropriate create and amend CAD drawings.
Skills and Experience
Educated to degree standard the Designer will have design consultancy experience of at least 3 years; experience within exhibit/heritage design would be advantageous.
- – Excellent presentational skills with the ability to articulate their approach and reasoning
behind their work
- – Proficiency in the use of industry-standard creative software packages
- – The ability to create and communicate design solutions developed within a collaborative
- – Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
Hours and Salary
- – 9.00am to 5.00pm
- – £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience.
Job Ref: 20229