A leading creative agency based in Market Harborough. Specialise in providing inspiring solutions across all disciplines and visionary ideas in the retail sector.
Work with the Head of Client Services to proactively develop ideas, strategic proposals and presentations aimed at driving the client’s business forward and, by so doing, developing the business for the agency.
- – Act as, and be seen as, a respected and trusted strategic advisor to clients.
- – Take all necessary measures to gain a full understanding of the client’s business, their issues, opportunities and objectives
- – Work with the Head of Client Services to proactively develop ideas, strategic proposals and presentations aimed at driving the client’s business forward and, by so doing, developing the business for the agency.
- – Strive to produce challenging, award-winning and effective creative solutions. Understand the value of a creative idea and strategically manage this through with the client.
- – Ensure that all work developed and presented is relevant, on brief and in keeping with the client’s brand objectives
- – Manage the agency’s various functions in order to provide clients with a comprehensive, consistent and cohesive agency effort
- – Assist the Head of Client Services in developing a clear annual plan for the development of each account
- – Take responsibility for building and managing a strong working relationship with all levels of
client and increase the share of wallet through new business and organic growth.
- – Build the trust of the client through clear direction, honesty and integrity
- – Look to develop good working relations with clients.
- – Contribute to client reviews with our senior client contacts to identify and address any issues
- – Take responsibility for the long and short term income of each account
- – Strive to achieve financial targets as agreed with the HCS / OD / MD
- – Take responsibility for the day-to-day financial management of the account, including estimating and invoicing
- – Provide weekly updates to the HCS
- – Provide financial forecasts each month for a three-monthly period. Make sure they are as accurate as possible, and understand why this is important
Skills and Experience
- – Effective time management
- – Commercially minded
- – Extremely organised and motivated
- – Relationship builder
- – Confident presenter of both strategic ideas and creative work
- – Ability to write clear, concise and inspirational creative briefs
- – Demonstrate good creative judgement
- – Strong communications skills and the ability to build strong relationships internally and externally.
- – Proven experience within the retail design industry
- – Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- – Knowledge of manufacturing techniques advantageous
- – Understanding social media
- – Strong interest in design
- – Insights into key trends
- – Integrated experience preferential
- – Understanding shopper journey across Omni-channel retailing.
- – Competent in the use of Microsoft Office packages
Hours and Salary
- – £50,000 to £60,000 depending on experience.
Job Ref: 20231